Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tooling Around #6

What FUN! I created a poll to try to figure out why my seniors aren't reading Frankenstein. Their last test shows I'm losing them, but I can't figure out what the real problem is - time, habit, work ethic, reading ability????

I also created a today's meet to that same end and emailed the link to my students through the email address I had for them on turnitin.com. They started responding right away with remarkable candor. It seems to be their kind of communicating.

I tried to create an Edmodo, but you need a school code. I'm going to have to slow down. Hah! the ironies of 11 Tools.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job of testing the tools! Wondering how you and your students resolved the issues with the book and finding the time to discuss it in class...

    I think I sent you the Edmodo code. If not, let me know! I'm enjoying your blog. You are very adventuresome!

    ReplyDelete